Penetration Testing (‘pen testing’) is an industry recognised simulation for identifying cyber risks within an organisation. Working with DigitalXRAID the BIST Group will aim to highlight infrastructure vulnerabilities before a hacker does. This will allow you to implement countermeasures to prevent any unauthorised access. The penetration tests also provide your organisation with an appreciation for the consequences of a potential attack. This often highlights risks that may have not been previously considered.
- Certified testers to a minimum of CHECK team member or equivalent.
- Clear report, management summary and in-depth technical details.
- Post-test session with our consultant to walk you through the findings.
- Robust testing methodology.
- We work to both ISO9001 and ISO27001 Standards.
- We are IASME Gold Certfiied and auditors for the standard.
- Cyber Essential Plus Certified.
- Cyber Essentials Certification Body.
- CREST member company.
- CREST registered testers.
If you need to conduct a penetration test on specific technologies or run a full audit, DIGITALXRAID and the BIST Group always provide a focused and comprehensive approach to address your individual requirements.
- Internal Assessment Testing
- Web Application Testing
- External Assessment Testing
- Mobile Device Testing
- Server & Workstation Build Review
If you would like to discuss any of the above further, please contact Leigh Clark on 01274 518703 or ask to speak to our Solutions Team.